As you’ve probably noticed, I haven’t posted in a while. I really haven’t had anything of consequence to say, which some would say is most of the time for me. But usually I have some sort of commentary, or something which has lit a fire within me to a point where I have to say something or I’ll blow up. Oddly enough. I’ve just been hanging out in the world, enjoying the occasional deluge of water that comes with the Northwest and just having a good time.
Other posts you may find interesting.
- What I’m Listening To?
- Schnikism: 2012 in review
- Adult Candy Cane Fudge
- A New Schnikism: Ken
- How To Say “I’m Sorry” The Right Way
- Published – My Day With Lanai Golf
- Cave Dwelling
- Wow. Discrimination in Portland.
- Should “Influence” Impact Service?
- Guest Post: Service Standards – An Owner’s Perspective
- You Want Me To Do What?
- Another Example of Poor Customer Service by Uhaul
- I Want You To Help Me!
- Service Failure, Three Ways
- Why Won’t You Let Me Give You Money?
- The Birth of a “Schnikism”
- What do you say…
- Fantastic Customer Service: Grace Under Destruction – Woothemes
- What Goes Unsaid.