The frost sets upon this night,
the suns glare scorches the barren land,
a cold snap rattles the bones,
an inner fire, a glowing soul,
Her insight astounds,
The Dementia surrounds,
This insanity spreads like wildfire.
It, is then, at this very moment,
Through the dark, gray ominous clouds,
you see the star,
Shining where one should not.
That is how,
How you know,
you’ve found the comfort,
of a long cherished friend.
Other posts you may find interesting.
- What I’m Listening To?
- Schnikism: 2012 in review
- Adult Candy Cane Fudge
- A New Schnikism: Ken
- How To Say “I’m Sorry” The Right Way
- Published – My Day With Lanai Golf
- Cave Dwelling
- Wow. Discrimination in Portland.
- Should “Influence” Impact Service?
- Guest Post: Service Standards – An Owner’s Perspective
- You Want Me To Do What?
- Another Example of Poor Customer Service by Uhaul
- I Want You To Help Me!
- Service Failure, Three Ways
- Why Won’t You Let Me Give You Money?
- The Birth of a “Schnikism”
- What do you say…
- Fantastic Customer Service: Grace Under Destruction – Woothemes
- What Goes Unsaid.