Schedules….

Wow. It’s hard to imagine but this time next week, I’ll be an even busier guy…

School starts next week. This will be my schedule..

Monday: AM: Work – PM: Gym / Homework

Tuesday: AM: Work – PM: Algebra

Wednesday: AM: Work – PM: Gym / Homework

Thursday: AM: Work – PM: Algebra

Friday: AM: Work – PM: Bowling League

Saturday: AM: Introduction to Public Speaking, Gym. PM: Free/Homework

Sunday: Gym,  Free (Homework/housework)

Yeah… I also have two additional classes not seen here because they are online and I don’t know what their additional scheduled burden will be…

My "To Do" List: Yay for functional tattoos!
Photo courtesy of robstephaustralia – Used under creative commons license. Hat tip to Sarah M. Salter for sending it my way. 🙂

9 Comments Add yours

1. Laura Canida says:

Wow, you’re a busy guy….Love the “To do” checklist…is it permanent ink? lol

1. schnikism says:

It’s a tattoo, and sometimes I think we all need that. 🙂

2. I guess it’s a good thing you’re being antisocial and not coming to WordCamp, eh? 🙂

1. schnikism says:

Yeah, It probably is. Since I’ll be at like 3 other things on Saturday. Is there an after event?

3. Stephanie says:

Hi! That’s my to do list tattoo. Glad you guys like it! I’ve had it for about 4 months now and it’s super useful. I’m much better at remembering things now!

1. schnikism says:

That’s FANTASTIC! I keep thinking that would be a great idea, but I think I’d have to use my leg. So much to do!

4. Stephanie says:

It’s actually helped me sort of prioritize things. The only things that go on the list are tasks I’m doing that day or things that I need to remember while out. I still have a To Do List document on my computer that I use for long-term and complicated things. So I fill it out each morning while I have breakfast and then throw the eyeliner pen I use in my purse or pocket so I can mark up my list as I go. Then at the end of the day, anything not done gets written down or added to the To Do List document so I don’t forget and then goes back on the list the next morning. Now, after doing it for a few months, I’ve found my memory is actually getting better.

1. schnikism says:

Wow. That’s pretty stellar. Sure beats MANY post-it’s, eh? Well done! Do people ask you about it much?

5. Stephanie says:

I don’t miss all the post-its and scraps of paper that I always seem to forget or lose! I do get a lot of questions about it, especially at uni. Thus far, everything has been pretty positive. When it’s blank, I get a lot of people asking if I actually use it, which is always funny because a to do list with space for 10 entires is a pretty big tattoo to not use. My tattoo artist somewhat jokingly threatened to tattoo one on her husband because he was forgetful!