Through My Eyes

I’ve been doing a little digging in the photography world. Been trying to understand composition and trying to capture the things I see in my mind’s eye. I know that a camera can’t do it all justice, but I thought I would share some of the things I’ve been snapping. I’d love your opinion. πŸ™‚

Fall Leaves, During A Rain.
Fall Frames

The Long Winding Road
Long Road

Sun Streak, Winter Morning
Sunstreak

The Fremont Bridge, From Below
Fremont Below

The Red Standout
Fire Red

The Urban Rain
Urban Rain

The Industrial Fremont Bridge
Fremont Bridge

Thanks for swinging by! Hope you enjoyed the view.

12 Comments Add yours

1. Beautiful, love the first one, fall leaves. Thanks for sharing!

1. Schnik says:

I”m glad you liked it. Thank you for stopping by. πŸ™‚

2. margo says:

I think they’re beautiful. I especially like the perspective in the first one and the shadows in the second.

1. Schnik says:

The shadows in that second photo are great, aren’t they? Thanks for swinging by and checking my little dog and pony show out. πŸ™‚

3. all photographs are awesome but Sun Streak, Winter Morning photo really amazing.

1. Schnik says:

I’m glad you like them. The sun streaks are some of my favorite views.

4. Kevin McCollum Blair says:

Two of them I really connected to. The Long Winding Road and Sun Streak, Winter Morning. I like the sun breaking over the dark cloud that is silver lined…

1. Schnik says:

Me too, my friend. I hope you’re seeing more silver linings, than dark clouds. πŸ™‚

5. Kerri says:

The Red Standout is, well, a standout amongst a lot of excellent photos.

1. Schnik says:

Thanks. I liked the red one, too. It’s a little busy, but I didn’t mind it too much. πŸ™‚

6. Nancy P (@npowell) says:

Oh Nick these are beautiful! I might even have to purchase a few! Ha ha you are going to give Cari competition. πŸ™‚

1. Schnik says:

Heheheh. Nancy, you don’t have to buy them. I’ll give them to you freely. πŸ˜›