I went on a tour of a local distillery recently and got a taste of Eastside Distilling’s Peppermint Bark liqueur. It was delicious, but it got my taste buds wondering, “what can I do with that?” So, I came up with this delicious fudge recipe. 🙂
Adult Candy Cane Fudge
2 – 10oz. packages Dark Chocolate bits
1 c. – Milk Chocolate Chips
2 (14 oz) – Cans sweetened condensed milk
1 t. – Vanilla extract
1/4 c. – Eastside Distilling Peppermint Bark Liqueur
1/2 c. – Crushed candy canes
1. In a large saucepan combine the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture is smooth.
2. Remove the chocolate from the heat and stir in the vanilla and liqueur.
3. Spread out on a 13×9 glass baking dish.
4. Dust your fudge with the crushed candy canes.
5. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
The fudge will keep for several weeks, if you have the willpower, in the refrigerator.