I got the ultimate opportunity to golf the Challenge at Manale Bay on Lanai, Hawaii. I’ve also been asked to report my experience for a great travel magazine. My guest post is over at Sharing Travel Experiences — Click to read my amazing amateur golf experience report. Also, here are some great photos from the course.
Other posts you may find interesting.
- What I’m Listening To?
- Schnikism: 2012 in review
- Adult Candy Cane Fudge
- A New Schnikism: Ken
- How To Say “I’m Sorry” The Right Way
- Published – My Day With Lanai Golf
- Cave Dwelling
- Wow. Discrimination in Portland.
- Should “Influence” Impact Service?
- Guest Post: Service Standards – An Owner’s Perspective
- You Want Me To Do What?
- Another Example of Poor Customer Service by Uhaul
- I Want You To Help Me!
- Service Failure, Three Ways
- Why Won’t You Let Me Give You Money?
- The Birth of a “Schnikism”
- What do you say…
- Fantastic Customer Service: Grace Under Destruction – Woothemes
- What Goes Unsaid.